Where Do We Meet?
Our charters leave from North Saanich Marina.
Detailed directions will be provided upon registration.
What to Bring
You will definitely want to bring your camera along. A complete list of suggested items to bring will be included in your registration package. Generally these will be limited to personal items such as sunscreen, swim wear, CD’s, etc.
- All charters include a light snack and non alcoholic beverages.
- You are welcome to bring along your own lunch and bottle of wine or beverage of your choice.
- Lunches can be provided at a cost of $20 per person and include deli sandwiches, veggies and dip and dessert.
- Charters are based on a “group rate” not by the number of passengers. Maximum number of guests is six.
- Your charter is private, no other persons will be booked for your time period.
- Children are welcome but must be accompanied by an adult. Please let us know if children will be joining you so that we can make certain we have the correct sizes of life jackets on board prior.
25% non refundable deposit is required at time of booking. (If booking is cancelled more than 30 days prior to charter date the non refundable deposit will be returned less a $20 administration charge)
Balance of fees are due 10 days prior to charter date.
For charters booked less than 10 days in advance, full fees are required at the time of booking.
Unless 48 hours cancellation notice is provided by phone, full fee will be applied.
If, in its sole discretion, RJ’s Charters cancels your trip due to adverse weather conditions or unforseen difficulties, we will attempt to arrange an alternate date with you. If rescheduling cannot be arranged, you will receive a full refund. (Unless saftey is an issue, trips are not weather dependent and are conducted rain or shine).
Specials and Discounts
Book any summer season charter (May through September) prior to April 15th and receive a 10% discount.
Repeat customers automatically receive a 10% discount on all charters booked at any time.
Note: Discounts cannot be combined.
Gift certificates make great gifts – ask for details.